5 Things not to do before the Mount Solitary Ultra by Shona Stephenson
- 1 – Don’t sprain your ankle 3 weeks before the Mount Solitary UltraMount Solitary Ultra whilst being really stupid jumping over a fence. It was bad enough I went to the hospital for x-rays. No breaks, Lucky.
- 2 – Don’t sprain your again ankle a week before Mt Solitary 2012 whilst training a PT Client on a Friday Night.
- 3 – Don’t sprain your ankle again on the same Friday Night whilst running with Beth Cardelli a week before the Mount Solitary Ultra. I did not learn my lesson.
- 4 – Don’t use too much voltaren on your swollen ankle, I think I now have an intolerance. I don’t think it helped with the swelling. I think it made the swelling worse. I’ve taken an antihistamine and the swelling has gone, well mostly anyway.
- 5- Maybe don’t do the Mount Solitary Ultra because it is an ankle killer. But where is the fun in “Don’t”?