Posts Tagged‘Running Tips’
5 tips for running the You Yangs 2012 from last years winner Nikki Wynd
- 1. Get out and train on the course as much as possible.
- 2. Plan your nutrition for the race and stick to it. I am doing the 80kms this year so will be using gels & perpetuem solids and food from the checkpoints
- 3. Plan your race. I always have a certain time in mind, and a pace I want to stick to and try not to get caught up in what other people are doing. Stick to your own game plan
- 4. Do a mini taper & carbo load – of course depending on what distance you are doing!
- 5. Have fun. Its an awesome race with lots of friendly faces, enjoy it.